I found the ANSWER !!!

I have found the answer to the age-old question which comes up in everyone's mind eventually at a point in their lives, the one and only answer one seeks in "life". 

The failure to produce those answers results in people turning to other ways to forget about this crisis they are faced with, the most common distraction is the use of legal and illegal substances such as sugar, cigarettes alcohol and other substances. 


When the substances as mentioned earlier fail to hit anymore or when the tolerance has built up and it isn't hitting anymore due to frequent use, it turns into a self-destructive dependency more infamously known as addiction. 


You see, if a question is driving you to finding ways to escape the "reality" in which you are placed, it can mean several things. One is that the answer to the question is so essential to your existence that your inability to find it is overwhelming and, this pressure you simply aren't built to handle. 

Another explanation is would be that the answer will give some sort of transcendence of the mental kind, where the current reality is too cumbersome, tedious and boring to live, so to counteract it you turn to other means.

The question at hand here is the meaning of life. For most of us, we aren't given time to think about it, you are put from one burning hot frying pan into another one. This may or may not be done intentionally by you or by the circumstances in which you are placed in. In my case it is a mix of both. 

I made my time to think about this age-old and important question and after almost 21 years of in-depth research, I have found a tentative answer. 

Like all things in life, this meaning too, is ever-evolving and ever-changing. One of the goals in life is to be in the constant search for people to share the burden of existence. I have been fortunate enough to find about a dozen people in my life. Out of this dozen I am 200% sure that 5 of them are the only ones I need to make it till the end of the finish line. They are so important that I am indirectly and or directly dependent on all of the 5 cornerstones to keep me from slitting my own and other people's throats. 


Coming back to the answer of the age-old question, essentially what one must to is to listen and abide by what one's instinct is telling you to do. If it is telling you to stay away from a place go ahead and find ways to bolt from the place. As much as humanly possible put yourself in good vibes only, the effect it has is huge.

The world you live in the environment around you, if the environment you are in is toxic then you will physiologically feel it it also works the other way around.

In the coming weeks I will be hopefully answering my inner calling to visit a few places by myself, there is a sense of fulfilment of destiny as each moment passes by.

Is this all a random episode fueled by hormones I don't know it may as well be, our reality is shaped by ourselves so in the end it does not matter but at the same time that is all that will ever matter.


God speed

Shreegovind N A

Comments

  1. Soulful words from a 21 year old young man.loved the positive vibe in your words and the deep insight contained therein.Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment